Obtion 1: Brand name and genset origin from developed countries (G7)
Below brand names are popular in developed countries:
• CUMMINS, CATERPILAR, MTU- DETROIT, JOHN DEERE: USA
• MTU-DETROIT, MAN, DEUTZ, STEYR: Germany, Austria
• JOHN DEERE: France
• MITSUBISHI, KOMATSU: Japan
• IVECO: Italy
- Compact and advanced design.
- Very low fuel consumption..
- Very low low exhaust emission (EURO-2,3,4).
- High investment.
- Require high skilled technician for services because of electric injection technology.
- Short service life in some cases.
2. Option 2: Brand name and genset origin from Russia (G8)
Below brand names are popular in Russia and Eastern Europe:
- YAMZ, BARNAUL, VTZ, ZVEZDA: Russia
- MMZ : Belarus
- Long service life because of using high working displacement.
- Low fuel consumption..
- Low exhaust emission. (EURO-1,2). -
- Medium investment.
- Easy repair and maintenance.
- Large size and high tare weight.
- Long delivery time.
3. Option 3: Brand name and genset origin from new industrial countries (Nics)
Below name brands are popular for this typ:
- DEAWOO, HUYNDAI: Korea
- MMZ : Belarus
4. Option 4: Brand name from G7 and manufactured in developing countries
Well-known brand names including: CUMMINS, PERKINS, DEUTZ, STEYR licensed to produce their old models in developing countries China, India, Turkey, Russia
- Durable, design and technology from well-known maker..
- Low fuel consumption.
- Low cost because of being manufactured at China, India..
- Medium investment..
- Easy repair
Disadvantage: failures with minor components.
5. Obtion 5: Brand name and genset origin from China and India
- For compact and low emission demand: choose Obtion 1.
- For long service lift: choose Obtion 2
- For standby application for commercial and industrial bases… of Vietnam: choose Obtion 4.
- Not much advice for Obtion 3 and 5.