During or after the warranty period, if the customer needs, Synergy Power will provide periodic maintenance services to maintain stable operation of the equipment.
Maintenance services include periodic inspection of the generator according to manufacturer's standards, timely remediation and provision of spare parts when needed, recovery of clusters such as fuel pumps, injectors, turbochargers, water pumps, controllers, power converters, synchronous ...
Regular maintenance schedule for the generator running backup mode:
- After every 250 hours running: Level A maintenance
- After every 500 hours running: Level B maintenance
- After every 1000 hours running: Maintenance Level C
- After every 2000 hours running: Maintenance level D
- In addition, the services of the Elementary, General, General Assembly generator. Detailed maintenance content will be listed in the maintenance contract.